if you’re ignoring every responsibility you have and are on the verge of a mental breakdown due to all the stress of trying to get a grip on your life clap your hands
My Spock cosplay-ish for a costume party. I made the clothes and the ears. And shaved my eyebrows.
seen next to my city’s river: the mememobile
I was born in the wrong decade, I whisper as I smooth my Starfleet uniform and gaze wistfully at the sky.
what a coincidence that the people in the comic are white. lol.
What a coincidence that a comic describing casual racism on tumblr gets a casually racist response on tumblr. lol.
Seriously, though. Had the artist made them anything other than White, the response would have been, “Look at Whitey trying to speak for POC again.”
Russia just played t.A.T.u.’s “Not Gonna Get Us” as their Olympians marched up the ramp….
"Not Gonna Get Us" was about how no one was going to get them.. because they were lesbians…. (well… y’know)
Okay, how can you be an anti-gay country yet have t.A.T.u. as your country’s theme song…. I’m now so very very confused….
Did the ENTIRE of Russia forget …
I just don’t understand….
Shingeki no flappyhumanities strongest even when it comes to fucking flappy bitch
but how can you bash sansa for liking stories about knights and adventure when you’re the one reading asoiaf
30 Days of Hannibal: favourite cast interviews/panels
Bryan Fuller + your showrunner could never
“I was creating what I, as a fannibal, wanted to see. So it was great to see so many people feeling the way I do and picking up on the details that resonated with me. It’s a very communal experience; I feel like we’re peers and there is a mutual respect and that everybody is coming from a place of admiration for the source material, myself included. It’s been a fun, sharing experience with the audience.” [x]
Sketchy lines done. Sabriel junk. Onwards to cleaning and color.
- the meaning behind my url: : It’s from a Queen song, “Good Old-Fashioned Lover Boy.” I can dim the lights and sing you songs full of sad things, we can do the tango just for two. I can serenade and gently play on your heart strings, be your valentine just for you.
- weakness: Heat
- why I love my best friend: Because we are never bored when we are together.
- last time I cried and why: Today, writing about Catelyn Stark (no shame).
- piercings I have: Ring on the top of my right ear.
- favourite band/s: Queen
- biggest turn off: Exaggerated social justice, also known as “tumblr social justice.”
- tattoos I want: Lots, in fictional languages.
- biggest turn on: Neck kisses.
- ideas of a perfect date: Chat a lot, eat, make out, maybe play videogames. Something more indoors.
- life goal(s): Lots of money, lots of kids.
- piercings I want: Nipple ones.
- relationship status: In a serious relationship with my bed.
- favourite movie: Interview with the Vampire.
- phobia: Snakes, but I think I’m sorta getting over it?
- name: Renata
People sometimes argue that their favorite characters are Arya and Daenerys, and dismiss Catelyn and Sansa as boring and stupid. But the thing with GRRM is that every single character of his is extremely strong, but not in the same ways. Arya and Dany have the strength you find in heroes, they stand up, they fight, they kill people. Catelyn Stark has a different kind of strength. Her son is crippled, her husband is murdered, her eldest son goes to war, and she goes with him. While there, she believes her younger daughter is dead, and her two younger sons as well (we readers know they are all alive, but she doesn’t). She stays strong for the only son she has left (because Sansa is out of her reach anyway) and never shows weakness in front of him because Robb is a teenager and he needs her to be strong. She loses everything she holds dear and she doesn’t give up, even after death. So maybe she doesn’t pick a sword up (even if she does pick a dagger up a lot of times), but she still fights in her own ways. Being supportive of her son and family in general is her strength, because she is a Tully, and family comes before anything else. But she is also a she-wolf by marriage, transformed by the North, and she will bare her teeth and claw anyone’s eyes out if it means protecting those she loves.
Fictional Characters I’ve Given My Heart To
(in no particular order)
1/? - Catelyn Stark (Michelle Fairley), Game of Thrones