and then gabriel pops up and looks down at kevin’s body and says “wow he really did a number on that fake kevin huh?” and kevin looked over his shoulder like “yeah thank god you were here hey thanks for the pepsi”
thats how the episode ended and nobody can tell me otherwise
I saw someone posting it and figured why not? I like to talk about me.
1) My dad wanted to name me Alexia. Mom decided it would be Renata.
2) I have an ear piercing, a little ring on top of my right ear.
3) I define myself as bisexual, but I think I would be okay dating trans people or genderfluid or whatever else there is out there, just hasn’t happened yet. I just don’t like how “pansexual” sounds.
4) The first time I noticed I went from liking skinny J-rock colorful hair type to more muscular, hairy older men was in 2011, when I was playing Skyrim, because I had the hots for Farkas.
5) Roleplaying is one of my hobbies, and I started doing it when I was 11. My first serious roleplay character was Ayame, from the manga Fruits Basket. And the first time I roleplayed a gay couple was an unintentional Lestat/Louis, from Interview with the Vampire/The Vampire Chronicles.
6) The first bigger book I read was Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.
7) My first contact with porn was a FullMetal Alchemist doujinshi, Ed/Winry, when I was 11. And the first gay fanfiction I read was a Kurama/Hiei from YuYu Hakusho, and I read it by mistake, not knowing it was slash. I stopped in the part where they masturbated in a bathtub.
8) I remember my first crush: I was 5 or 6, and there was this really cute boy in my class I was friends with in pre-school. We went to the same elementary school, but made new friends and I stopped liking him when he lost his baby teeth. Fifteen years later we are great friends and he is gay.
9) Whenever I’m crying because something bad happened, the best thing to make me feel loved is when my little brother hugs me. He’s not so little, he’s way taller than me, but he’s 5 years younger, and he is sort of the cold type, never showing much emotion. So when he hugs me, I know he means it.
10) One summer, when it was too hot, I went berserk and cut my own hair. I was 8th grade or something. After that, I never went to a salon to cut my hair again. Too much trouble and too much time for something I can finish in my house, in 10 minutes or less.
omg anon so hot i wonder who u r mmmm so wet rn
Oh yea talk dirty to me
Of course he goes back for Sammy
He always goes back for Sammy
Now leave me to die.
You probably won’t see the reply since I presume you don’t follow me, but I’ll answer anyway.
By “you people” I mean anyone who says things like what I mentioned, and you included on the group, apparently. My “you people” wasn’t directed to any specific nationality or skin color, but to a specific attitude. The one you just demonstrated to have. This unhealthy hate towards a specific group.
Does white privilege exist? Of course it does. It’s everywhere. So does racism in the sense we are most used to: against non-white people. It exists, it’s been around for a long time, it still is, and it’s horrible. But hating on white people is not the solution for that. I’m a Public Policy major, that means I study the government, the people, and my goal in life is to develop policies to make people’s lives better, normally focusing on those who need it the most. I am also a die-hard Feminist, and that means I believe in equality. Third-wave Feminism, the one we are living now, focuses not only in equality between men and women, but between all genders, beliefs and skin color. Equality doesn’t mean everyone gets treated equally: it means everyone gets equal opportunities. So while I believe groups in risk situations (by risk situation I mean victims of racism, poverty or whatever other factor that may bring them harm) should receive special attention so the inequalities and disadvantages they suffer can be solved the best way possible, I don’t think it would be healthy just to start hating another group instead. In fact, I don’t like generalizing people in groups based on skin color. For instance, I bet you looked at my picture and thought “oh well, she’s white”. I am currently living in the United States, but I’m Brazilian. That makes me Latina, even if I don’t look like it.
About the joke part, yes, I consider myself to be pretty funny sometimes, thank you :)
And I’m still trying to figure out where my eyebrows come into the discussion. Anyways, best of wishes to you, and I hope one day you have the opportunity to learn that hate is never the answer.
Edit: This ask was related to this post.